- This event has passed.
Managing Your Energy
January 21 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
This 3-hour workshop is specifically designed for empaths and highly sensitive people who easily feel (and sometimes carry) the energy of the world around them.
Everything is made of energy and it benefits each of us all to learn about energy and how to manage it, especially if you often feel overwhelmed or stressed.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The basics of energetic anatomy
- How to become grounded and why it is important
- How to maintain grounding and centering
- Symptoms of being ungrounded
- Benefits of being grounded
- What being grounded looks like
- Grounding exercises and activities
- Energetic connection techniques and why it’s important
- Energy protection techniques
- Energy cleansing techniques
- Boundaries (all levels including, energetic, mental, emotional, and physical)
- Tools and techniques to assist you in lifting your vibrations.
- Ways to practically manage energy in the day to day.
About Donna Lakes:
Donna Lakes has been working as an energy healer for over 20 years. She works with all aspects of your being; physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. She is gifted with psychic abilities and utilizes her spiritual senses as she works with you. She has the ability to channel and communicate with angels, spirit guides, and those who have crossed over. Donna channels advice and guides you towards healing. She uses Reiki, as well as other forms of energy healing. She is trained formally in many healing modalities, but her most popular work comes from the teachings and guidance from spirit; including inner child healing, past life healing, and the dismantling and rewiring of energy patterns
Learn boundaries on all levels (energetic, mental, emotional, and physical)
Tools and techniques to assist in lifting your vibration.