- Cranio Sacral – This is an Osteopathic Technique balancing the cranio-sacral rhythm to bring about pain relief, bone and fascial release, and improve movement of the cerebrospinal fluid. It is a very gentle technique and has helped all kinds of discomforts and disorders including TMJ, structural misalignments, headaches, post traumatic stress, anxiety, and back pain to name a few.
- Blocking/Pelvic Realignment – This is an Osteo technique to realign the pelvis and hips. It uses blocks placed at certain bone landmarks of the pelvic region. This is a gentle therapy to the body and it helps to restore function and movement.
- Reflexology – This ancient art works on the feet and hands at the meridian lines’ ending points to release pain or discomforts in the body. Reflexology can access the whole body while remaining at the feet and hands.
- Swedish Massage – This is an overall relaxation, destress massage. The focus is on bringing the client to a zen state of peace and calm.
- Therapeutic Massage – This is individually tailored to each clients needs to restore harmony and function to the body. Using a blend of modalities such as trigger point release, stretching, structural analysis, releasing of tight muscles, and energy work to bring about improved mobility and function to the individual.
- Reiki (Energy Massge) – This is a blend of energy work and physical massage. It works on the energetic and intuitive level by applying energy techniques while also giving kneaded relief to the physical body to relieve the muscles that are sore and worn out.
- Deep Tissue – The pressure applied to the body is firm and deep, working to get at the deeper lying muscles that are experiencing stress and discomfort.
- Prenatal – A massage geared to the needs of a woman going through pregnancy. It can help relieve structural, emotional, and mental stress that can be brought about by the many changes a woman’s body goes through while in her pregnancy.
- Lymphatic Massage – During a lymph drainage massage, a specially-trained massage therapist uses a series of gliding, compressing, stretching, and cupping motions over the client’s body. The light rhythmic movements, applied without massage oil, stimulate the lymphatic system without compressing the vessels – allowing lymph to move easily through the tissues and lymph nodes. Your healer follows a specific sequence over the body so lymph isn’t trapped anywhere, making sure every area is treated with care.
*Couples massage – two people in a room, two tables, two therapists and each person can pick their choice of style of massage from the above list
*Massage and Body Work should not be used in place of medical attention, but as a way to support it.